Jacques of Jacques’ Dog Blog nominated me for the Liebster Award but as I’ve done this one before (on the old blog), I’m passing it over to Mister B. Please note: he can be a bit of a brute on certain subjects!
Jacques 11 questions for the nominees:
1. Which do you like better and why – daytime or nighttime?
Day or night, it makes no difference, as long as it’s chow time.
3. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
That’s easy. A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could if a woodchuck could chuck wood!
5. How would you describe your personality?
Sweet, kind, generous…who am I kidding? I’m stubborn!
6. What do like most about blogging?
Being that this is my first post, I can only say that it’s better than a bath.
8. If you could have one celebrity/well known person read your blog, who would it be?
Oh I don’t know, Cesar Milan?
9. What is your favorite thing to eat?
A lot! Apples, pears, pineapples, carrots, celery, fennel, and pizza crust.
10. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
That I could move really really fast like Fang on Vampire Dog.
11. If you could wish for three things, what would they be?
A cushier dog bed, no more bath time, and an unlimited supply of Greenies.
Now, I know I’m supposed to name some random facts and pass this award on to somedog else, but I don’t know of any mutts that haven’t gotten the Liebster so….let’s just dispense with the facts and call it a day.
⭐ I like to dance.
⭐ I am very punctual. I know when it’s time for breakfast, snacks, and dinner.
⭐ I hate going on long car trips.
⭐ My full name is Mister Bentley, named after that goofy british dude on The Jeffersons.
⭐ My sister is a westie. She burps and farts.
⭐ I put my stuffed animals back into the toy box, but only if a snack is involved.
⭐ I always face north or south when I poop.